1. Lerry Yahya Suranta - Indonesia
2. Loecky Harvianto - Indonesia
3. Nurcahyo Adyota Prabhaswara - Indonesia
4. Revana Hadiani - Indonesia
5. Zhu Dexuan - China
6. Jorge Alejandro Gonzalez Galicia - Mexico
7. Surakshya Gaire - Nepal
8. Akash Deo - Nepal
9. Roberto Weiser - Venezuela
10. Montserrat Blanca Ticzon - Phillipines
11. Jameson Austria - Phillipines
12. Desh Deepak Dwivedi - India
13. Binay Prasad - India
14. Muhammad Hassan Bin Afzal - Bangladesh
15. Sungyeon Park - South Korea
16. Ashna Soobaruth - Mauritius
17. Bakhytzhan - Kazakhstan
18. Pol van der Pluijm - Netherlands
The Student Case Competition will be held from June 1st – June 12th The goal of the competition is to enhance the awareness of students on energy issues. This competition will also invite students to take part in a movement by challenging participants to produce a mechanism/system as a solution for a given case. ISES 2015 Student Case Competition is competition open to all ISES 2015 delegates. In order to win this competition, delegates will have to complete multiple challenges. Here’s how it will work:
1. Essay submission, all participants write a comprehensive essay (details below).
2. Case competition, 18 essay finalists will be divided into 6 groups to propose a solution for a given case. The output of this challenge will be a proposal, power point slides and a poster.
3. Case presentation, each group will present their case solution to the jury using a power point presentation.
4. Poster voting, the top three finalists will have a chance to display their posters for conference attendees. Attendees can vote for the one they think is best and the amount of votes will factor into the jury’s decision.
1. May 31st – June 4th: Essay submission (1st Challenge)
2. June 5th: Finalist announcement
3. June 10th: Group Discussion (2nd Challenge)
4. June 11th: Final Presentation (3rd Challenge)
5. June 12th: Poster Voting (4th Challenge)
6. June 12th: Grand Final Winner Announcement
Winners of the overall competition will revieve:
1st Place Team - $3,000
2nd Place Team - $2,000
3rd Place Team - $1,000
Write a two page essay on that explores the topic:
Click here for full details on how essays will be ranked, and how to submit them. All essays must be submitted by June 4th, 2015.
From the 1st Challenge, 18 participants will be selected to participate in the case competition challenge.
The case competition will take place on June 10th 2015 at Santika Hotel Nusa Dua Bali. The competition will start at 9.30 am, all finalists competing must arrive at least 10 minutes early.